Friday, January 4, 2008

Tickling Men in Sheer Socks


New to this entirely, so forgive any errors i may make along the way. I'll simply be posting - on occasion - thoughts and true stories about my tickling endeavors - and my CRAVING for men wearing TNT (thick and thin) knee-high sheer socks. Are you a fan of the same thing? You can always contact me direct at ticklemysheersocks@hotmail.com. Live near Chicago or Milwaukee?! Even Better!!!
All photos posted in my blogs are planned, for now, to be of me. Yes, if you see a foot or other body part being tickled, it's likely mine. Hope you enjoy that!

Hoping to have a new tickle experience in the next few weeks (schedule pending), so check back, and share your thoughts and experiences with me!
Final thoughts: While I DO appreciate and adore women, I have zero interest in communicating with them on this subject. For me, it's a guys only interest and desire. But I'm sure you're quite lovely and will find tickle friends elsewhere. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in Las Vegas waiting for a man to tickle. I like socked feet. I love dress socked feet. I like all of the above that is safe.
http://LasVegasGuyTickler.com