Wednesday, February 13, 2008

strangers in the night


Since I started dipping into the tickling scene, I've always had concern over the fact that I was often meeting strangers who I was then allowing to tie me up, naked (except for my sheer TNTs), and torture me. The scenario was hot - but admittedly dangerous. In the age of Jeffrey Dahmer, I'd often wonder "What am I getting myself into? I know nothing about this person." To this day I leave a note hidden somewhere in my home as to the address I've gone to in case I shouldn't return. Still, I've always struggled with the fact that putting myself, my body, my life, into the hands of a stranger who was going to tickle me to extreme limits and - perhaps - might not stop, was in essence, a HUGE turn on.


I've never really had a bad tickling experience. All the fellas I've met over the years have been polite and gentle (until the tickling begins). Even at the tickling conventions I've attended, there's always been respect. Ticklers seem the be, based on my own experience, a great group of guys who want to make sure that, even while they're tickle torturing the bejezus out of my strapped down, vulenrable body, I'm still completely comfortable... and turned on... ;-)

5 comments:

Achilles said...

I've often felt the same way. Over the years, I've taken a couple of chances that could have gotten me in a lot of trouble. I've been very lucky, and it sounds like you have too!

ticklemysheersocks said...

Hey Achilles! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Terrific blog, as well as gorgeous looking ticklish feet! Thanks for sharing yourself!

ticklemysheersocks said...

Thanks "tickle." Hope you'll keep stopping bye... new thoughts and experiences every few weeks as time allows. ;-)

Ticklesheer said...

I've also taken some big risks and agree that it's part of the attraction, that you don't really know just how tickle crazy the tickler is.

A few times I've been brought to a place beyond my control, and it was scary, but also one of the biggest turn ons ever!